Cron <builder@serwus> $HOME/pld-builder.new/bin/file-sender.sh

havner havner at smtp.kamp.pl
Thu Oct 28 00:36:27 CEST 2004

On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 01:36:38PM +0200, Marcin Krzyzanowski wrote:
> >Again :-(
> >
> >But this time those are not zombies, but:
> >
> >[root at serwus root]# ps -u builder | grep dbus-daemon | wc -l
> >479
> >
> >Why the hell builder starts dbus-deamon?
>
> could you show if it's "dbus-daemon-1 --system" or "dbus-daemon-1
> --session" ?

what's wrong with this fucked dbus, it spreads like bunnies, i can't
kill him on sparc, new processes come out of nowhere...

The commands above gave nothing, --system gave no output, --session
hangs and gives no output too. I'm tired if these new inventions from
gnome...

--
Regards    Havner                      {jid,mail}:havner(at)pld-linux.org
PLD developer && PLD 2.0 release manager         http://www.pld-linux.org