Cron <builder@serwus> $HOME/pld-builder.new/bin/file-sender.sh

Marcin Krzyzanowski krzak at hakore.com
Thu Oct 28 14:26:52 CEST 2004

Użytkownik havner napisał:
> On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 02:09:12PM +0200, Marcin Krzyzanowski wrote:
>
>>look, the main problem was dbus, so I'm working to fix this problem. I
>>have no access to fix builders. Yesterday I said to Averne what to do to
>>stop propagate this problem on builders, just after I notice problems.
>

> But you can send packages to builders, so if the files couldn't be fixed
> you could help in resending them. You were not interested in any way...

because of i have no internet access at home, the problem with RPM was
reported today and I'm at work, cannot get all my time to PLD while am
working. I did what I had time for.

But I'm sure you now it, the same way as the rest you don't know, but
you can talk about.

I'm sorry about this confusion of course, it was not my intention to
stop builders.

First check, then accuse, please.

Regards.

--