bootdisk/trunk/batch-installer/ui/ui-wizard

Marcin Król krol at wsb-nlu.edu.pl
Tue Sep 14 12:46:23 CEST 2004

> Uhm, with all locales?
> Or is just one locale a default? (I doubt and it shouldn't be)
> locale-archive itself takes over 45MB.

Yeah, I was wondering mysefl. Something is wrong with locale
installation. The difference between "with docs, all locales" and "w/o
docs, one locale" is just few megs. Its rather impossible, but I hadn't
time yet to investigate this issue.

These values are size of packages "to be installed" reported during
install, which BTW doesn't match resulting system size (its smaller).

M.