SPECS: net-tools.spec - added get_name patch

Tomasz Wittner Tomasz.Wittner at xl.wp.pl
Thu Sep 16 23:27:30 CEST 2004

On Thu 16. of September 2004 21:34, Paweł Gołaszewski wrote:
> This time happens. I wanted to check it later.
>
> I didn't wanted to loose it, when I was looking for something else. Forgot
> only to write "NFY" - whole my fault :)
>
> After review - seems to be good.
>

> Another question - I've seen ifconfig on *BSD. It's still developed there
> and they do not use any iproute2 or anything like that. Does anyone knows
> where can we find their sources, what is the name of their package that
> contains it? I can't find it. It would be nice to replace our ifconfig
> with that fixed one... if it can be done :)
*BSD keep ifconfig in base system so you can't find ifconfig in package. You
can see ifconfig's sources in cvs their repositories:
FreeBSD: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sbin/ifconfig/
NetBSD: http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/sbin/ifconfig/
OpenBSD: http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sbin/ifconfig/

--