SPECS: fcron.spec - added more %post(), %pre() - added user cronta...

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Fri Sep 17 15:01:34 CEST 2004

On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 14:37:24 +0200, Bartosz Taudul wrote:

> > Alas, the pl manual has nothing to do with the original one. The correct
> > syntax is chown user:group file .
> Yes, I know. But ankry insists on including old and obsolete, but
> translated man pages even if they are wrong, as they are "better" than
> having only english ones.

If you want to be up to date, always use LC_ALL=C. This should be
obligatory for developers (didn't we switch to english recently?),
translated man pages are for end users (beginners) as they need them,
even though they're somehow obsoleted.

--
GoTaR <priv0.onet.pl->gotar>
http://vfmg.sourceforge.net/