SPECS: libmnote.spec - rebuild with libexif, release 3

havner havner at smtp.kamp.pl
Fri Sep 17 15:35:34 CEST 2004

On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 12:38:15PM +0200, Andrzej Krzysztofowicz wrote:
> Jakub Bogusz wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 10:50:39PM +0000, aflinta wrote:
> > > Author: aflinta                      Date: Thu Sep 16 22:50:39 2004 GMT
> > > Module: SPECS                         Tag: HEAD
> > > ---- Log message:
> > > - rebuild with libexif, release 3
> >
> > Wrong, libmnote is obsoleted by new libexif.
>
> So libmnote is already removed from ftp.

Removed you say? So could possibly explain me why today in the morning (5 am)
libexif was on ftp, 5 hours later when i woke up and wanted do upgrade-dist
my laptop it disappeared? Haven't you removed one packege to far?

--
Regards       Havner                          http://livecd.pld-linux.org
GG: 2846839                             jid,mail: havner(at)pld-linux.org