SPECS: fcron.spec - added more %post(), %pre() - added user cronta...

Radoslaw Zielinski radek at karnet.pl
Sat Sep 18 11:31:41 CEST 2004

Bartosz Taudul <wolf42 at wp.pl> [17-09-2004 14:37]:
>>> According to pl man page it is correct. Ankry?
>> Alas, the pl manual has nothing to do with the original one. The correct
>> syntax is chown user:group file .
> Yes, I know. But ankry insists on including old and obsolete, but
> translated man pages even if they are wrong, as they are "better" than
> having only english ones.

IMO this policy is wrong.  What's the point?  Creating a fake impression
of having localizations?

The PTM project is (AFAIK) broken by design[1], and large part of these
manuals will never be updated.

To be consequent, we could as well do:
  cd /usr/share/man
  for f in man?/*; do if [ ! -f pl/$f ]; then echo dupa > pl/$f; fi; done

[1] Lacks CMS for tracking differences between versions of the translated
    document.

--
Radosław Zieliński <radek at karnet.pl>
[ GPG key: http://radek.karnet.pl/ ]