Outdated translations [ was: Re: SPECS: fcron.spec - added more

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Mon Sep 20 10:32:52 CEST 2004

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 10:09:37 +0200, Andrzej Krzysztofowicz wrote:

> > Maybe someone has pl_LA (latin) or pl_SI (silesian) or sth like this;)
>
> pl in LAO? I don't think many people speak Polish there.

I was thinking about rude polish - I remember Bulba on apcoh proposing
such a project;)

> And no country:
> "silesian"

Where's the place for regional dialects?

> Rather pl_US, pl_LT, pl_RU, pl_UA, ...
> But unsupported at the moment.

Anyway, above was only a joke, because pl, pl_PL.iso8859-2 and
pl_PL.UTF-8 are supported, so there must be pl*.

--
GoTaR <priv0.onet.pl->gotar>
http://vfmg.sourceforge.net/