Outdated translations [ was: Re: SPECS: fcron.spec - added more

Andrzej Krzysztofowicz ankry at green.mif.pg.gda.pl
Mon Sep 20 11:59:25 CEST 2004

Radoslaw Zielinski wrote:
> Tomasz Pala <gotar at polanet.pl> [19-09-2004 23:05]:
> >> not env.d
> > And not only LC_ALL, also LANG. And "pl*" not "pl_PL".
>
> And it conflicts with my actual workaround:
>
>   echo "alias eman=3D'LANG=3DC man'" >> ~/.profile
>

> PS  gotar, ankry, others: do we have a CDG-resolvable conflict here?

I'll accept any patch fixing outdated areas or adding extra info that they
are outdated (even in English).
I'll reject request for removal a page unless all sections (including
"NAME") are outdated.

What CDG decision you want ?

  Andrzej M. Krzysztofowicz               ankry at mif.pg.gda.pl
  phone (48)(58) 347 14 61
Faculty of Applied Phys. & Math.,   Gdansk University of Technology