Outdated translations [ was: Re: SPECS: fcron.spec - added more %post(), %pre() - added user cronta... ]

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Mon Sep 20 14:58:40 CEST 2004

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 14:50:02 +0200, Paweł Gołaszewski wrote:

> > Do what? Hierarchy, uncomment or comment out? ;)
>
> nobody will even look into man.config.

Scenario:

$ LC_ALL=bleble man tralala
[english]

user: what the hell!?

$ rpm -ql tralala
[...]
/usr/share/man-old/man1/tralala.1.gz

Oh, here it is...

$ vi /etc/man.config

> IMO all of the manuals should be avaible.

So let's do it default. Whatever, it doesn't make any difference for me.

> _maybe_ we should separate
> outdated ones, but you'll have to look into every and compare if it's
> outdated or not...

We'll separate reported ones. These, on which Radek would do rm -f.

--
GoTaR <priv0.onet.pl->gotar>
http://vfmg.sourceforge.net/