SOURCES: lindele-desktop.patch - Audio implies AudioVideo

Paweł Sakowski pawel at sakowski.eu.org
Mon Sep 20 17:49:01 CEST 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 17:30 +0200, Andrzej Krzysztofowicz wrote:
> By definition Audio and AudioVideo Categories are mutualy exclusive.
> IMO to be reverted.

We seem to have different definitions. Quoting menu-spec 0.8:

"When using a category described in the list below it is strongly
recommended to also include the category listed under Related Categories

Category  Description  Related Categories
[...]
Audio  An audio application  AudioVideo"

| Paweł Sakowski <pawel at sakowski.eu.org>            Never trust a man  |
|                            who can count up to 1023 on his fingers.  |