SOURCES: lindele-desktop.patch - Audio implies AudioVideo

Paweł Sakowski pawel at sakowski.eu.org
Mon Sep 20 18:15:21 CEST 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 18:02 +0200, Andrzej Krzysztofowicz wrote:
> =?iso-8859-2?Q?Pawe=B3?= Sakowski wrote:
> > "When using a category described in the list below it is strongly
> > recommended to also include the category listed under Related Categories
> >
> > Category  Description  Related Categories
> > [...]
> > Audio  An audio application  AudioVideo"
>
> I mean PLD-doc/vfolders

I hadn't thought about looking there, I was basing my change on the
original FreeDesktop spec.

> It might need fixing, but order should be different (documentation first,
> then specs). And "fixing" it in a single application is pointless.

Agreed.

Does everybody agree with requiring explicit specification of related
categories (as in Audio;AudioVideo;) in PLD-doc/vfolders and applying
that requirement in the desktop files?

| Paweł Sakowski <pawel at sakowski.eu.org>            Never trust a man  |
|                            who can count up to 1023 on his fingers.  |