SOURCES: xchm.desktop (NEW) - desktop file for xchm

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Wed Sep 22 12:56:19 CEST 2004

On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 12:41:46 +0200, Andrzej Krzysztofowicz wrote:

> > I don't like current Graphics->Viewers, but I'd prefer it over office.
>
> ++ menu_number ?

It would breake menu specification I think:

   | Viewer            | Tool to view e.g. a graphic or pdf     | Graphics or Office           |
   |                   | file                                   |                              |

Office->Viewer it's IMHO xchm, something like wordview, pptview.

--
GoTaR <priv0.onet.pl->gotar>
http://vfmg.sourceforge.net/