SOURCES: xchm.desktop (NEW) - desktop file for xchm

Kamil Kosiński paladine at palanthas.homelinux.org
Wed Sep 22 21:44:57 CEST 2004

Dnia 22-09-2004, śro o godzinie 09:44 +0200, Marcin Krzyzanowski napisał
(a):
> It's not quite a utility... It's rather viewer for chm like for pdf
> files, first shoot if you search program to view a file content is
> looking into viewers... Viewer it's a good choice IMHO.
How about Office;Viewer?

Some categories ideas:
I think we should have Audio;Editing, Video;Editing (not everything is
AudioVideo) and Office:Viewer (or Viewer).
Why xmms,muine,... is AudioVideo;Player? Some serious reason? Aren't
they audio players?

How do we add new categorie?

--
|-------------- Kamil 'paladine' Kosiński -------------|