SOURCES: lindele-desktop.patch - Audio implies AudioVideo

Paweł Sakowski pawel at sakowski.eu.org
Fri Sep 24 00:51:23 CEST 2004

I reverted the change as it was incompatible with PLD-doc/vfolders
(which is the current policy, whether I find the approach right or not),
but I still expect an answer to this concern:

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 18:53 +0200, Paweł Sakowski wrote:
> > makes it harder to build a readable menu
>
> What menu building tool are you referring to? If it doesn't support
> "AudioVideo;Audio;" very well, it's not conformant (here, strictly speak
> with menu-spec. The spec explicitly allows for such text to appear in
> conformant desktop files -- and these might come from an external (non-
> PLD) source, and not apply the PLD-doc/vfolders convention, still being
> valid.

| Paweł Sakowski <pawel at sakowski.eu.org>            Never trust a man  |
|                            who can count up to 1023 on his fingers.  |