Quake2 - small fix

Jan Meizner jm at jm.one.pl
Fri Sep 24 11:29:41 CEST 2004

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, Artur Frysiak wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 10:24:10AM +0200, Tomasz Pala wrote:
> > On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 09:43:36 +0200, Artur Frysiak wrote:
> >
> > > Quake2 is action game.
> > > Game;ActionGame; acroding to menu-spec 0.8
> >
> > Every our FPP is action I think...
>
> So... drop Game;X-FPPGame; and move  Game;ActionGame;.

Am I taking it right, that it is proposition of using term ActionGame
insted of FPPGame? I'm not sure if it is the best idea, ofcourse -
probably all FPP are "action games", but IMVHO every user will call Quake,
Doom or similar game - FPP, rather then "ActionGame". Or maybe that is
only my opinion;), but Quake is one of clasical FPP, how we could call it
simple ActionGame?

--
Best Regards,
Jan Meizner