syslog-1.4.1-12

Paweł Gołaszewski blues at pld-linux.org
Sat Sep 25 12:20:17 CEST 2004

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004, Tomasz Pala wrote:
> > > And there is no way to fix it? Ok, i'm removing it. There is always
> > > syslog-ng, but imo something should be done.
> > ??? What? don't remove it.
> You want to keep broken package?

I would play with that if.... I would see any problems with that syslog!

Removing from cvs is bullshit. Think before making such a crazy things.

Good that you have fixed that. Thanks (besides I haven't seen any problems
:) ). What is the test-case? Reloading is on my 3 systems successfull.
10/10.

BTW. some time ago we had even worse problem with syslog-ng. Nobody was
talking then about removing it... Maybe now we remove apache? I have
problems with reloading after logrotate... hhmm? ;)

--
pozdr.  Paweł Gołaszewski