gnome-media - gnome-cd problem

Marcin Chojnowski martii at obgyn.edu.pl
Tue Sep 28 15:49:54 CEST 2004

Dnia Pańskiego 28 Sep, 2004, Artur Flinta napisał(a):
> Any? Try gedit, eog or something else. Probably applications which
> doesn't heave mime types specified in desktop file are broken. Most
> applications from GNOME 2.8.0 already have this, gnumeric and abiword
> from DEVEL have this too. OO is working for me, if it doesn't for You
> then You schould try to add it manually by right click on selected file,

I'm not going to click on evry file type. If so gnome sux.

I used KDE for a while and I had no problems just instsalling new
software (gnome or kde) caused that application (for example xpdf) is
opening pdf file. I didn't need kpdf or so.

I just want to say that Gnome ofter installing with poldek is almost
unusable. For example nautilus is unable to display proper icons of
files.

Marcin