borked apache

Marcin Król hawk at limanowa.net
Mon Apr 4 13:31:57 CEST 2005

> One more problem:
>
> Apache is working ok (except the "blank page" problem) but logs are
> getting filled with:
>
> httpd.prefork: dl-close.c:365: _dl_close: Assertion `imap->l_type ==
> lt_loaded || imap->l_opencount > 0' failed.
>
> Any idea what may be causing this entries? I suppose that one of php
> modules, but I couldn't find which one...

Does anyone has looked at apache and the "blank page" problem I've
mentioned in this thread? All my AC servers are affected, and I can't
locate it :( I also don't wont to downgrade apache.

And about second problem, dl-close.c:365 etc.. google says its glibc
problem. Can some glibc magician look at it? I have it only on one
machine, and this machine is most affected by "blank page" problem.
Maybe those two things are related somehow?

M.