SPECS: tcl.spec - up to devel series 8.5a2

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at pld-linux.org
Mon Apr 4 14:06:06 CEST 2005

On Monday 04 of April 2005 13:52, Jakub Bogusz wrote:
> [moved to -en because of used language]
>
> On Mon, Apr 04, 2005 at 01:38:11PM +0200, Andrzej Krzysztofowicz wrote:
> > arekm wrote:
> > > Author: arekm                        Date: Mon Apr  4 11:33:54 2005 GMT
> > > Module: SPECS                         Tag: HEAD
> > > ---- Log message:
> > > - up to devel series 8.5a2
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > > -%define	major	8.4
> > > -Version:	%{major}.9
> > > +%define	major	8.5
> > > +Version:	%{major}a2
> >
> >                         ^^^
> > Shouldn't this go to Release ?
Yup, will fix that.

> And shouldn't it go on DEVEL branch?
tcl/tk 8.4 is in maintaining mode only, no real development, almost doesn't
change - that's why I placed it on head while stable version for ac is on
AC-branch.

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz                    PLD/Linux Team
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/  http://ftp.pld-linux.org/