php4-pgsql-4.3.11-1

Michał Łukaszek prism at hornet.eu.org
Sat Apr 16 17:44:14 CEST 2005

Dnia sobota, 16 kwietnia 2005 17:33, Michał Łukaszek napisał:

> This is so unpredictable that I don't know what to look for. I suspect that
> usage of lists if fscked up, so I blame glibc.

Damn. I just refreshed my konqueror window, and "I am still alive" showed up.
And that happened with pconnect in code.
So it looks like we're looking in a wrong place.

Maybe it's the zend engine? That would explain why it's so hard to catch,
nevertheless backtrace still looks the same, so it must be a problem in one
place).

--
pozdrawiam,
PriSM (Michał Łukaszek)