SPECS: jamin.spec - 0.95.0, switched to working sf mirror, removed...

Fryderyk Dziarmagowski freetz at gmx.net
Sun Apr 24 19:01:46 CEST 2005

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 15:46:18 +0300
"Elan Ruusamäe" <glen at delfi.ee> wrote:

> >>why aren't you using SPECS/mirrors to specify yourself working sf
> >>mirror?
> >>

> >tell me which one works always and for all projects, and i will use
> >it.
> >

> seriously tough, i havent had any such problems with sf urls, so i
> can't really help here.

dl.sourceforge.net/project_name/%{name}-%{version}-tarball doesn't
work for me in many cases (perl-Gtk2.spec for example). It is
impossible to update any .spec without fetching some sources...

What is the _right way_ in such case? what should we do with broken
sf.net downloads?

--
Fryderyk Dziarmagowski