Vim

Jan Rekorajski baggins at sith.mimuw.edu.pl
Thu Apr 28 09:28:28 CEST 2005

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005, Adam Gołębiowski wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 06:00:38AM +0200, Adam Gołębiowski wrote:
> > At least I am going to enable perl interp, since it adds only perl-base
> > R: to few vim packages, and perl-base is already required by vim-rt.
>
> Ok. To shorten this discussion a bit, I think we'd all agree to that
> part. Disable all but Perl interps.

Yes, IMO on a system without perl one can live with just vim-static.

On a side note, does python interp work in vim-6.3.071-4?
Because it looks like this interp doesn't pull python dependency (at
least desc -r vim-6.3.071-4 in poldek show so).

Janek
--
Jan Rękorajski            |  ALL SUSPECTS ARE GUILTY. PERIOD!
baggins<at>mimuw.edu.pl   |  OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTS, WOULD THEY?