SOURCES: evince-desktop.patch - show it!

Kamil Kosiński paladine at pld-dc.org
Thu Aug 18 11:57:47 CEST 2005

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 09:54:30 +0100
wrobell <wrobell at pld-linux.org> wrote:

> from their news file
>
> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/evince/0.3/evince-0.3.3.news
> ------------------------
> Interface Improvements:
>
>     * HIG Fixes
>     * Hide menu entry in .desktop file
>     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>     * Get the correct mime types in the open dialog
> >
> no offence, but imho they know better.

Probably You're right, but this is stupid! Let's hide gpdf, ggv, eog
and many more ;) Why? Maybe they want to hide it because few last
evince releases were really fucked up? ;) We change Categories,
Comment and even Name in desktop files, so why not change that?

--
Kamil (paladine) Kosiński
jid: paladine at chrome.pl   mail: paladine at pld-linux.org
PLD Linux developer           http://www.pld-linux.org