http://ftp.pld-linux.org/ via proxy

Adam Gołębiowski adamg at biomerieux.pl
Fri Aug 26 16:32:40 CEST 2005

On Fri, Aug 26, 2005 at 02:43:18AM +0200, Tomasz Pala wrote:
> If you can see this, it means that the installation of the Apache web
> server software on this system was successful. You may now add content
> to this directory and replace this page.
> [...]
>

> Any ideas what's messed up?

Yep, in your network, ftp.pld-linux.org points to something else than
ep09.pld-linux.org. I just checked and it's probably ftp mirror at
icpnet. If you'd like to use http based access to ftp, use
ftp1.pld-linux.org which allways points to ep09.

Or bug ftp admins to configure their httpd ...

--
http://www.mysza.eu.org/ | Everybody needs someone sure, someone true,
   PLD Linux developer   | Everybody needs some solid rock, I know I do.