ANN: Closing AC

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Sun Dec 11 01:04:10 CET 2005

On Sat, Dec 10, 2005 at 23:53:04 +0100, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:

> rc-scripts and replacing it with something that could supervise services,
> start things based on dependencies (not priorites) but at this moment no one

Small chances for such think to work, as many of our services shall
return HGW instead of DONE. Moreover - how to set dependencies when
packager don't know e.g. network configuration? Does 'bind' require
running 'zebra*', or is 'network' sufficient?

--
GoTaR <priv0.onet.pl->gotar>        http://vfmg.sourceforge.net/
                                    http://tccs.sourceforge.net/