ANN: Closing AC

Cz at rny dhubleizh at o2.pl
Sun Dec 11 16:14:53 CET 2005

Dnia Sun, 11 Dec 2005 16:07:23 +0100, Jakub Bogusz <qboosh at pld-linux.org>
napisał:

> And what can I do with ISO full of security holes (or other serious
> bugs), with only binary-incompatible updates on ftp?

Every sytem gets outdated and with security holes with time. We do the
main ftp the best w can, so it is as secure, as we make it ( not counting
holes, that get found later ).

What do we get? and iso, that could be installed and used, and updtaes? If
main is well made, then upgrade with poldek should make the instalation
compatibile with main.

Cz at rny
--
"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to The Dark Side" -
Yoda