ANN: Closing AC

Adam Gołębiowski adamg at biomerieux.pl
Mon Dec 12 18:36:26 CET 2005

On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 10:01:14AM +0300, Denis Ovsienko wrote:
> > That would probably require some hacking. You could try to install Th
> > from scratch into a chroot on another partition and than try to boot
> > from it. It should be more secure than installing from scratch.
> Is there any documentation on installing 3.0 from scratch?

You can install it from Ac using poldek:
# poldek --root /chrootth -n <th_source>.

All you have to remember is to rebuild rpm database afterwards - erase
everything but Packages from /var/lib/rpm and do rpm --rebuilddb.

Works like a charm.

--
   .. ::  http://www.pomocdladominiki.com.pl/ -- możesz pomóc :: ..
                         | Everybody needs someone sure, someone true,
   PLD Linux developer   | Everybody needs some solid rock, I know I do.