SPECS: kdebase.spec - apply branch diff - adapterized - rel 3

Elan Ruusamäe glen at delfi.ee
Wed Dec 14 10:04:55 CET 2005

On Tuesday 13 December 2005 20:55, Jakub Bogusz wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 01:45:34AM +0100, glen wrote:
> >  %package desktop
> > -Summary:	KDesktop - handling of desktop icons, popup menus etc.
> > +Summary:	KDesktop - handling of desktop icons, popup menus etc
> >  Summary(pl):	KDesktop - obsługa ikon na pulpicie, menu itp.
>
> Shouldn't "etc." end with dot (it's an abbreviation)?
don't know (don't have opinion). in our language it's optional to use dot if
there doesn't exist word with a meaning  that abbrevation is. ;)

actually it's done by adapter by observations of commit messages where the
final dot was removed from summary fields. it it's not appropriate - let's
remove it. or if there can be described better rules, adjust adapter.

--
glen