ANN: Closing AC

havner havner at smtp.kamp.pl
Fri Dec 16 20:38:57 CET 2005

On Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 03:01:01PM +0100, Cz at rny wrote:
> Dnia Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:32:06 +0100, Tomasz Pala <gotar at polanet.pl>
> napisał:
>
> > Because some people tried to convince me, that it is done and we must
> > only adapt some scripting to PLD. So if it exists I wanted to know how
> > it works. It turned out that there's noone here who knows anything more
> > than 'parallel' and 'dependencies'.
>
> How long will You keep insulting me? Where have I stated, that there
> already is a list of requirements? Stop fucking trolling and putting down
> something, which You aren't even interested in - would Ya? What is it that
> You know about it, which makes You accuse ppl of not knowing of? You
> haven't even bothered to look into specs that are already made and still
> You keep on jumping to conclusions and giving facts about things, You
> haven't even seen?

Ok, thank you, with this mail you just found a nice place in my
.procmailrc called /dev/drzewo. Too long of YOUR trolling on this list you
allmighty, smart aleck.

> > Or maybe just someone interested will check initNG or other really
> > existing projects? ;>
> >

> Or maby You just shut up and stop criticising things You haven't even
> bothered to check up would Ya?

"would Ya" Where do people take from such a language? Slams?

--
Regards    Havner                      {jid,mail}:havner(at)pld-linux.org
PLD developer                                    http://www.pld-linux.org