ANN: Closing AC

Marcin Król hawk at limanowa.net
Sat Dec 17 20:27:11 CET 2005

> Take a look at amavisd-new config file - it's de facto a piece of perl
> code you must rewrite. Have you got any idea how to automate process of
> upgrading it? It takes me about an hour.

No, you don't need to rewrite it with each upgrade. I'm using
amavisd-new for +/- two years and I had to do only _one_ rewrite (it was
my fault, I've just deleted wrong file :)). It still works as it should
with ~2 year old config. Of course minor changes were required but those
usually take ~15 minutes.

M.