openoffice.org 2.0.1

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Mon Dec 26 04:19:45 CET 2005

On Mon, Dec 26, 2005 at 04:14:30 +0100, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:

> > Nice, but doesn't recognize DPI settings properly. I had to set scaling
> > of user interface to 80% to have some rational font size in menu.
>
> Was this happening in 2.0.0?

I've never got 2.0.0, but it used to happen in some previous releases.
If you've got i686/athlon packages I can test it.

> (side note: I'm not fixing any openoffice.org bugs, sorry).

Usually such misbehaviour is caused by some of compilation options (just
like in firefox).

BTW it's really annoying to have more and more dirs in ~:

etc/.openoffice/
.ooo-1.1/
.openoffice.org1.9.milestone/
.openoffice.org2/