SPECS: ruby.spec - up to 1.8.4 - Merry Christmas!

Tomasz Wittner twittner at o2.pl
Tue Dec 27 12:36:54 CET 2005

On Sun 25. of December 2005 20:39, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:
> On Sunday 25 December 2005 20:34, Tomasz Wittner wrote:
> > > Cool! Commit then :)
> >
> > Thank you! But at first I must add `R: ruby-modules' to each of
> > ruby-*.spec and R: ruby-tools due to `rdoc' usage to some of them - it
> > will big change.
>
> Ok but don't wait too long (2-3 days at most ;)). ruby package was huge
> crap and it needed split badly.
OK - splitting in ruby.spec is finished and fortunately it builds on all archs
(thanks [twice] to glen for sending it), but note warnings on 64-bit archs:
`cast from pointer to integer of different size'. I can't help it.
I enclose list with ruby-dependent specs, with corrected BR/R in accordance to
changes in ruby.spec and bumped releases. I assume they should be rebuilt to
acquire proprer B/Requires (requires are more important since ruby package
doesn't contain longer ruby modules). But take into account, before sending
these specs to builders, that I'm unable to check each of one hundred
packages (so I did not put STBR in my commitlogs) and I'm not going to fix if
some of them are broken.

--
Tomasz Wittner