AC: TODO list

Andrzej Krzysztofowicz ankry at green.mif.pg.gda.pl
Wed Dec 28 19:45:19 CET 2005

Fryderyk Dziarmagowski wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 18:21:18 +0100
> Arkadiusz Miskiewicz <arekm at pld-linux.org> wrote:
>
> > Current TODO list, based on i686:
> >
> > bd: dotnet-gtk-sharp-gnome-1.0.10-4: req gtkhtml = 3.8.1 version mismatch
> > bd: dotnet-gtk-sharp2-gnome-2.5.91-3: req gtkhtml = 3.8.1 version mismatch
>
> and who is the brave one to fight with athlon builder?

It may be kernel related.
Can anybody verify that it builds in native environment?

# uname -r
2.6.8
Vanilla.
And I am still waiting for suggested newer stable kernel for amd64 as I
can't experiment with kernels there. 2.6.10* were highly unstable.
(stable = stable with ext3 + quota + nfs + no proc restrictions)

  Andrzej M. Krzysztofowicz, Ph.D.           ankry at mif.pg.gda.pl
  phone (48)(58) 347 14 61
Faculty of Applied Phys. & Math.,   Gdansk University of Technology