SPECS: imap.spec - updated to 2004c1 - bconded /var/lib/imap dir, ...

Marcin Król hawk at limanowa.net
Wed Feb 2 13:01:23 CET 2005

> Author: hawk                         Date: Wed Feb  2 11:56:08 2005 GMT
> Module: SPECS                         Tag: HEAD
> ---- Log message:
> - updated to 2004c1
> - bconded /var/lib/imap dir, its required only with non_root patch enabled
> - removed blocker and TODO
> - release 2 (1 is for RA)

imap user and /var/lib/imap in this spec is required only if non_root
patch is enabled. bcond for non_root patch says it may not be secure. I
also was unable to google out a newer version, so this patch seems not
to be maintained anymore. Someone is using this patch? How about
removing it? I'll assume no replies == remove it.

M.