AC-release-plans...

Paweł Gołaszewski blues at pld-linux.org
Sun Feb 6 21:06:53 CET 2005

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:
> > PS. db 4.3 anyone? ;)
> > jbj ships rpm 4.4 with db4.3.
> > I'm using almost-4.4 snapshot (from our CVS HEAD) with db4.2 without
> > any problems (so far).
> Well, I would like to see db4.3 there and rpm 4.4.1. AC was supposed to
> be ,,released very soon'' but that doesn't seem to happen, so we should
> be careful to not end the way RA ended when it was released (old
> software etc).

Well...
I think that now AC is quite good. And there are only 2 ways:
- release it now (def.: now:=today+1month.) without any changes
- or prepare new things. like new mysql, rpm, glibc, etc, etc... and don't
block anything.

We are starting to be a bit obsolete...

havner?
Can you release AC in ~1 month?