AC-release-plans...

havner havner at smtp.kamp.pl
Wed Feb 9 10:16:55 CET 2005

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 03:35:34PM +0100, Paweł Gołaszewski wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Feb 2005, havner wrote:
> > I'm almost done with my studies (that's what i was doing during last
> > month) and back to work.
> > Yes I can release it in one month as i was planning to do now.
> > Everything should be finished now as far as I can see it.
>
> non-buggy kernel too?

Something's wrong with 2.6.10-106?

> > But what about this postgres and mysql? It's hard for me to take this
> > kind of decision cause i don't use them (almost) at all.
>
> I think that IF you CAN release it in 1 month - postgres and mysql can
> wait and be prepared for updates ASAP.

I don't think so, during stable line it's too late to do such serious
upgrades imo. Like i said, it's hard for me to take this decision, so
what do you think? Is it worth? To not make RA mistakes...

--
Regards    Havner                      {jid,mail}:havner(at)pld-linux.org
PLD developer && PLD 2.0 release manager         http://www.pld-linux.org