firefox and enabled extensions

Kacper Kornet kornet at camk.edu.pl
Thu Feb 24 20:27:29 CET 2005

On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 08:06:36PM +0100, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:
> On Thursday 24 of February 2005 19:58, Kacper Kornet wrote:
> > >
> > > ftp.pld-linux.org, ac ready for ppc. 1.0-2
> >
> > What about language packet? Have you also uninstalled and installed it
> > again together with mozilla-firefox?
> Yes, since otherwise rpm -e wouldn't work due to dependency on lang pack.

Sorry, I was misled by your first post in this thread and thought that you
had had already working mozilla-firefox-1.2 and it stopped to work after
installing and uninstalling.

Anyway I can't help too much because I have don't access to ppc and on
athlon everything seems to be all right. But maybe recent qboosh's  changes
will help.

--
  Kacper Kornet