Builing kernel 2.4.28 on RA

Jacek Rzęsista jasio at myslenice.pl.eu.org
Fri Jan 7 01:11:38 CET 2005

Dnia piątek, 7 stycznia 2005 00:29, Marcin Król napisał:
> Jacek Rzęsista wrote:
> > I've tried to build kernel 2.4.28 from kernel24.spec on RA. I got this
> > error message:
>
> BTW, it will be branched and modified for RA when rel 1 will arrive.
I think - I can do it - now  I'm building this kernel for Ra after qboos's
clarifies about this 2 errors. If it will build (it holds some time) - I'll
check this kernel in the morning - and if it'll we OK (for me ;) ) - I can do
branch and commit my spec - unless you (maybe somone else ;) ) want first I
post diff here :)
--
Jacek Rzęsista
GG 61213