php.spec and mysql

Marcin Król hawk at limanowa.net
Tue Jan 11 02:16:54 CET 2005

Hello.

I've just updated imap.spec and sent it to builders with stuff which
depends on imap-lib (mailsync.spec, php4.spec, php.spec). All has built
OK, except php.spec which now requires mysql >= 4.1. Since there is
4.0.23 on AC-branch, proper revision of mysql.spec should be branched
with AC-branch too. Or maybe there will be mysql 4.1 in AC? Anyway, I'm
too tired and too sleepy to deal with it now :( php.spec should be
rebuild ASAP with new imap, so if no one will do something with it, I'm
going to branch release 1.405 of php.spec with AC-branch tomorrow.

M.