php.spec and mysql

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at pld-linux.org
Tue Jan 11 20:43:45 CET 2005

On Tuesday 11 of January 2005 20:40, Bartosz Taudul wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 08:28:47PM +0100, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:
> > > Mysql 4.1 is still on
> > > DEVEL and I'm not touching it ATM so I don't know its state :)
> >
> > It's on HEAD and it miss one trigger to be usable at upgrades :)
>
> Uh-oh. I sense imminent problems.

Yeah, there will be problems in some setups :-/ Our problem is whether we want
to have these problems now or in post-ac (well, when mysql 5.0 arrives there
will be much more problems). They won't disappear unfortunately.

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz                    PLD/Linux Team
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/  http://ftp.pld-linux.org/