SPECS: imap.spec - verify() unification (sorted flags) - found ser...

Marcin Król hawk at limanowa.net
Fri Jan 14 22:56:25 CET 2005

> Author: qboosh                       Date: Fri Jan 14 21:00:00 2005 GMT
> Module: SPECS                         Tag: HEAD
> ---- Log message:
> - verify() unification (sorted flags)
> - found serious bug: unknown imap user in attr (added blocker, release 2.1)

As I can see, imap user was added in release 1.60 with the non_root
patch. I've never used non_root patch, so I can only assume that
non_root patched imap needs this directory owned by user it runs at. I
dunno if and for what it needs it though. As for me, this patch may be
removed. If someone wants it still included, he can check and possibly
fix it (and spec).

M.