New web site

Mariusz Mazur mmazur at kernel.pl
Sun Jan 23 22:43:52 CET 2005

On niedziela 23 styczeń 2005 22:38, Aredridel wrote:
> > It's a simple wiki, *not* a cms.
>
> Wonderful! It's always seemed to me that a wiki would be best for PLD's
> site.

Yup. Its flat structure is very similar to the way we organize our cvs and svn
repos.

> > As for the colors, they can be changed. If someone wants to provide
> > different css's, feel free to do so, I'll test them later.
>
> I may do that. It's okay now, but by no means grabbing.

If you got something better, than why not, current version looks fine though.

> Any reason to put docs on docs.pld-linux.org and not the main site? It's
> easier to keep a wiki up-to-date than pages in CVS or SVN...

You'd have to convince the guys that create those docs first :)
(yes, I fully agree with you on that)

--
In the year eighty five ten
God is gonna shake his mighty head