SOURCES (AC-branch): bashrc - removed stty erase setting to `tput ...

Jan Rekorajski baggins at sith.mimuw.edu.pl
Mon Jul 4 00:48:53 CEST 2005

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005, Tomasz Pala wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 03, 2005 at 21:23:10 +0200, Jan Rekorajski wrote:
>
> > konsole, gnome-terminal and a lot more ;)
> > If there won't be any objections I will remove all those hacks tomorrow.
>
> kdebase-konsole-TERM.patch - TERM
> kdebase-konsole-default-keytab.patch - backspace
> kdebase-konsole_all.patch - TERM
> multi-gnome-terminal-xterm-color.patch - TERM
> Eterm-xterm-color-fixes.patchc - ?

AFAIR i found some more.

> gnome-terminal-TERM.patch - there's nothing to do

Yes, there is, if the authors say it emulates xterm we should not change
it to something else, but I may leave it for the bugs to come out ;>

Janek
--
Jan Rękorajski            |  ALL SUSPECTS ARE GUILTY. PERIOD!
baggins<at>mimuw.edu.pl   |  OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTS, WOULD THEY?