SPECS: wget.spec - starting upgrade to 1.10

Paweł Sakowski saq at pld-linux.org
Wed Jun 22 18:52:30 CEST 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 19:21 +0300, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:
> > The LFS patch is no more. Now there's native large file support in wget.
> but the porn patch still doesn't apply?

Nope.

>  (it's not applied by default), so the
> TODO should stay (or rewritten as -porn patch doesn't apply)

OK. But I've got an even better idea. Does anybody give a damn about
that patch? If so, make it apply. If not, I'll just remove it.

And what about Patch3 a.k.a. wget-lame_fs.patch? It's also been disabled
for quite some time, and it doesn't apply cleanly. Anybody feels like
fixing it?

--
Paweł Sakowski <saq at pld-linux.org>
PLD Linux Distribution