SOURCES: qwprogs.dat (NEW), qw-serverd (NEW), nq-serverd (NEW) - s...

Elan Ruusamäe glen at delfi.ee
Wed Mar 2 12:40:10 CET 2005

On Wednesday 02 March 2005 12:36, Grzegorz Konopko wrote:
> Dnia środa, 2 marca 2005 10:49, Elan Ruusamäe napisał:
> > > +# Functions library
> >
> > if it's all for "description:" it should be continued with backslash
> > (imho)
>
> from template:
>
> #!/bin/sh
> #
> # <service>     <service> short service description
> #
> # chkconfig:    345 <start_level> <stop_level>
> #

um?

it here no way describes spanning description over multiple lines.
and what i tried to say, you should have it:
---------
# Functions library
---------

but only if the words "Functions library" are part of "description", but for
me it seems it's invalid, and should be removed (it's just qw server, not
server functions library?)

--
glen