SPECS: pypoker-eval.spec (NEW) - new, neads revision

Przemek Iskra sparky at sparky.homelinux.org
Sat Mar 5 10:11:55 CET 2005

On Sat, Mar 05, 2005 at 10:04:15AM +0100, sparky wrote:
> Author: sparky                       Date: Sat Mar  5 09:04:15 2005 GMT
> Module: SPECS                         Tag: HEAD
> ---- Log message:
> - new, neads revision
I'm not sure about many things...

> +Summary:	Python adaptor for poker-eval
> +Summary(pl):	Pythonowy adapter dla poker-eval
                ^^^^^^^^^
1. this strange name :P, I wasn't able to use only "Python" word

> +Name:		pypoker-eval
2. shouldn't it be	python-pypoker-eval ?

> +Version:	126.0
> +Release:	0.1
> +License:	GPL
> +Group:		Applications/Games
3. what group would be correct ?

> +BuildRequires:	python-devel
> +BuildRequires:	rpm-pythonprov
> +%pyrequires_eq	python-libs
4. python R and BR; i have no idea is this corect

> +%description -l pl
> +Ten pakiet to pythonowy adapter dla narzędzia poker-eval do psania
> +programów symulujących lub analizujących grę w pokera. Interfejs w
> +pythonie jest w pewnym sensie łatwiejszy niż API w C. Zaklada że
> +użytkownik potrzebuje wysokopoziomowego API i nie interesuje go
> +mapowanie całej API biblioteki poker-eval.
1 - again; everyone knows my polish sucks :/

> +%files
> +%defattr(644,root,root,755)
> +%doc README COPYING NEWS
> +%attr(755,root,root) %{py_sitedir}/pypokereval.so.*.*.*
> +%{py_sitedir}/pokereval.py*
5. what with .la and .a files ? there is no C header in thic package

--
 ____  Sparky{PI] -- Przemyslaw _  ___  _  _  ..Mail,MSN  LANG...Pl..Ca..Es..En
/____) ___  ___  _ _ || Iskra  |  | _ \| |  | : WWW.......ca.docs.pld-linux.org