SPECS: pypoker-eval.spec (NEW) - new, neads revision

Przemek Iskra sparky at sparky.homelinux.org
Sat Mar 5 11:06:21 CET 2005

On Sat, Mar 05, 2005 at 10:37:52AM +0100, Michal Chruszcz wrote:
> It seems like on Saturday 05 of March 2005 10:11, Przemek Iskra typed:
> > > +Name:		pypoker-eval
> >
> > 2. shouldn't it be	python-pypoker-eval ?
>
> No, it's not a language extension.

> > > +Group:		Applications/Games
> >
> > 3. what group would be correct ?
>
> I'm not sure, because I didn't run it, but it's a X11 application, isn't it?

No, it's library somehow, does exatcly the same as poker-eval but it's
in python and not C. It's "Poker Hand Evaluator".
I'll change it to Libraries/Python.

> > > +BuildRequires:	python-devel
>
> No particular version(s)?
Will check it, i think it's >= 2.3

> > > +BuildRequires:	rpm-pythonprov
>
> Obsolete.
OK

> > > +%description -l pl
> > > +Ten pakiet to pythonowy adapter dla narzędzia poker-eval do psania
> > > +programów symulujących lub analizujących grę w pokera. Interfejs w
> > > +pythonie jest w pewnym sensie łatwiejszy niż API w C. Zaklada że
> > > +użytkownik potrzebuje wysokopoziomowego API i nie interesuje go
> > > +mapowanie całej API biblioteki poker-eval.
> > 1 - again; everyone knows my polish sucks :/
>
> You're saying, typos are caused by lack of knowledge? Don't give a f*ck, you
> ignorant.
Typos ? I can't find anyone...
but my typos are caused by:
1. dyslexia - f*ckin' bitch is able to change "cuartas" to "cuadradas"
that has happened on my last math exam :(
but i'm trying to write correctly; not like kloczek
2. on computer where i'm normally working i have no pl locale, only
catalan/spanish, and when I'm correcting pl letters i can not see some

but what i mean is that it's easier to understand english description
than polish, it sounds very strange...

> > > +%{py_sitedir}/pokereval.py*
>
> This will insert into package the .py files, too, which isn't supposed to
> happen.

OK, pokereval.py[co] then

PS. finally when i read description for fourth time i found one typo:
"Zaklada", is that all ?

--
 ____  Sparky{PI] -- Przemyslaw _  ___  _  _  ..Mail,MSN  LANG...Pl..Ca..Es..En
/____) ___  ___  _ _ || Iskra  |  | _ \| |  | : WWW.......ca.docs.pld-linux.org