Fwd: SPECS: pciutils.spec - release 9 for Th.

Adam Gołębiowski adamg at biomerieux.pl
Wed May 11 19:42:32 CEST 2005

On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 03:46:32AM +0300, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:
> why you bother adding rel+1 for th?
> for ac migration?
> there's --old-package option for rpm, which could be used, as i believe the
> migration from ac to th will need assistence from conversion script (package
> name changes)

In an ideal world it would be done with poldek --upa; poldek
--upgrade-dist. However this is real world and for sure we're gonna do
some thins either manually or using sort of ac2th converter. But still,
most of the job could be done with simple upgrading...

--
http://www.mysza.eu.org/ | Everybody needs someone sure, someone true,
   PLD Linux developer   | Everybody needs some solid rock, I know I do.