Menus and ConsoleOnly category

Andrzej Krzysztofowicz ankry at green.mif.pg.gda.pl
Fri May 13 22:25:41 CEST 2005

Mariusz Mazur wrote:
> On piątek 13 maj 2005 21:35, Andrzej Krzysztofowicz wrote:
> > Mariusz Mazur wrote:

> > > The one who knows the users -- admin allmighty.
> >
> > I asked _why_ not _who_.
>
> Cause for them xterm is a Japanese word and the less stuff they have access
> to, the less likely they are to get confused.

So thay should use heavy/large/slow other *term instead of a small and fast
one? And wait for their complains? Strange policy.

As I noted, my desktops has about 800 potential users; about 200 of them
prefer fluxbox over GNOME/KDE. On Celerons 2.6GHz/632 MB RAM.
Just an example.

  Andrzej M. Krzysztofowicz               ankry at mif.pg.gda.pl
  phone (48)(58) 347 14 61
Faculty of Applied Phys. & Math.,   Gdansk University of Technology